Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Party Recommendations - D.15 / Dunboyne

Options
  • 23-06-2016 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi
    Hoping someone can advise or recommend options to me.

I hope to have a party soon for both extended families - circa 14 adults and 10 children ( from 2 - 12). My house isnt really big enough to cater for that many people, and a bouncy castle would consume the garden.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a place around the Dunboyne / Castleknock/Blanchardstown area, that would work as a comfortable place for older ( 70's ) but fit :-) people, as well as somewhere that could be entertaining for the children, or would 'allow' entertainment for the children...

If that makes sense!Any advice would be appreciated,

Maura

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 peckdunn

My brother-in-law had a family event in Castleknock Hotel for all ages. He said it was great. Not sure about bringing in entertainment for the children though a quick call would get an answer

Advertisement