Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 weeks waiting for second account setup.

Options
  • 23-06-2016 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

we had to close the business online account and opened up 365 banking as its easier to work with ,but originaly wanted a second account for vat,does it take that long?
    going to send him another email ,no answer from previous email or phone messages:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

greasepalm wrote: »
    we had to close the business online account and opened up 365 banking as its easier to work with ,but originaly wanted a second account for vat,does it take that long?
    going to send him another email ,no answer from previous email or phone messages:mad:
    Hi greasepalm, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear you've experienced this delay in opening a second account with us. If you would like to send us a Private Message with your name, contact number and account holding branch we will ask that a representative contacts you about this. 

To send us a private message, please click on the link in my signature below. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭greasepalm

hi Sarah

i know i have bad eyesight but still cannot see that link to contact you on under your post and your pm is closed .
         thanks
    greasepalm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

hi Sarah

i know i have bad eyesight but still cannot see that link to contact you on under your post and your pm is closed .
         thanks
    greasepalm
    Hi greasepalm, 

You may need to check your own settings and ensure that you have Private Messaging enabled. If it still will not work please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

hi Evie

yes i send and receive pms from others on boards but B O I  are not working cheers.
                                                                             greasepalm.

hi Evie

yes i send and receive pms from others on boards but B O I  are not working cheers.
                                                                             greasepalm.
    Hi, 

Sorry to hear this, can you see the link below my name? 

Evie 

• Advertisement

no link seen and using xp and firefox
    even switched off adblock plus

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

no link seen and using xp and firefox
    even switched off adblock plus

cheers
    Suggest try a different browser if you cannot see the link.Capture.jpg

Good Morning, 

I have sent you a PM now greasepalm, hopefully this will solve the problem and you can reply directly to that. 

Thanks, 
    Evie

tried 3 pcs two with firefox and no link shown on xp, other pc mozilla ,chrome,and explorer no link shown.

update from email says new rules in money laundering must be giving them grief.

pm replied to many thanks.
                                              greasepalm

tried 3 pcs two with firefox and no link shown on xp, other pc mozilla ,chrome,and explorer no link shown.

update from email says new rules in money laundering must be giving them grief.

pm replied to many thanks.
                                              greasepalm
    Hi greasepalm, 

It might be worth checking your settings to ensure that problem doesn't happen again should you need to message us. Can you please click on your own name at the top of the page. Then Control Panel, then Edit Options and then Thread Display. On this page there should be three boxes;

-Show Signatures 
    -Show Avatars
    -Show Images (including attached images and images in code)  The Show Signatures box should be ticked, this may have been the reason you were unable to send me a message earlier.   I hope this helps,  Evie 

• Advertisement

bingo you hit the nail on the head and can now see your signatures.
                                many thanks.
                                                      greasepalm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

bingo you hit the nail on the head and can now see your signatures.
                                many thanks.
                                                      greasepalm.
    Hi greasepalm, 

Glad to hear its been sorted now. I'm not sure why this happened but if you find this happening again in the future you can follow those steps if you need to contact us. 

Many Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement