Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasoning for Frittats

• 23-06-2016 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Looking for seasoning suggestions for a fritata made with
    Eggs Whole x2
    Egg whites x3
    Feta
    Sun-dried Tomatoes
    Mushrooms

Anyone suggest and herbs/spices that would compliment the fillings

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

Oregano? Mixed herb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

With sundried tomatoes, I'd opt for Italian herbs and also something oniony - chives or scallions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oregano! Delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Melendez wrote: »
    Personally I would go the tomato route or the mushroom route, not both. I don't think you need anything else.

Maybe a small hint of garlic and chives with the mushroom; basil and olives with the sundried tomatoes. Or Chopped scallions in either.

Thanks went down the route of sun dried tomatoes, olive, feta and basil nom nom nom

• Advertisement
Advertisement