Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to Galway?

Options
  • 23-06-2016 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this will be allowed. Please remove if not Mods. Don't think we have a Longfordia Forum! Not sure where to post this. But I am just wondering if there is any kind soul going between Longford and Galway that could collect something for me 1 of the days?!? Perhaps a Longfordian that works in Galway or indeed vice-versa or something like that?!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭misstearheus

There actually is a Longford Forum hah! :D Apparently Longford is in the Midlands lol. :D Would a Mod be able to move this Thread over to there please and thanks! Or perhaps there is more readership in the Galway Forum? Hhmmm.... Perhaps move it to the Longford one and leave a link here so that Galwegians could still see it?! If something like that could be done please and thanks in advance. :)

And maybe change the Thread Title to "Anyone going to / in Longford and coming back to Galway?!?"

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved from Galway county to Longford

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm in Galway now, but I might possibly be heading back to Longford this weekend, if that's any good to you? If I am heading back, I'll be coming back to Galway on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Aw thanksamil Angron, it's actually to collect a Printer off someone for me so would need a car...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah, no luck so, I'll be on buses.

• Advertisement
Advertisement