Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail after midnight

Options
  • 24-06-2016 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭

Does eir webmail go off after midnight for  maintainence ? Every time I try to log in after midnight it's offline , I tried just now 01.19 and it's back on but I usually leave it until the morning if I can't get it after midnight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Capri wrote: »
    Does eir webmail go off after midnight for  maintainence ? Every time I try to log in after midnight it's offline , I tried just now 01.19 and it's back on but I usually leave it until the morning if I can't get it after midnight
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Capri,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No there shouldn’t be any issues using webmail after midnight but I will have issue this flagged to the webmail team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement