If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BREXIT ... 24th June 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭baz9375

Hi 

Do you have or can you source SONY BRAVIA KDL75W855C?

Showing as available from.com site but not the .ie

What is the best STG price if I was to collect?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

baz9375 wrote: »
    Hi 

Do you have or can you source SONY BRAVIA KDL75W855C?

Showing as available from.com site but not the .ie

What is the best STG price if I was to collect?

Thanks
    HI baz, thanks for your post,

We can get you one of these at the minute, but stocks are very low. When would you think you would want to collect? just so I could work out delivery times to ourselves
    The price of £1999 is unfortunately the best we can do, as it has been so well reduced already
    Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shllaku

shllaku wrote: »
    Hi guys,

what could be the best price for :

- Cambridge Audio CXN
    - Oppo PM-3

in GBP and Euro please ( delivery to Dublin )

Thanks
    Hi Shllaku, thanks for the post

The best pricing I can do on these would be £979/€1375 including delivery to you

Which colour were you looking for in the CXN? we currently have black in stock locally, with the silver available from our UK warehouse
    I will need to check availability of the OPPO PM3 as we are currently showing no stock available at the warehouse

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

thanks for the response.

Thanks for the price £979, but don't make sense to buy with that conversion in Euro.  With my simple calculation (and I work in finantial exchange section ;))  :
    - £979 = 1147 Euro
    - £1049 (full price on site) = 1230 Euro

They looks far from 1375 Euro ;)

If you don't correct you current exchange converter GBP / EUR, I'm not sure that you are going to sell to much in EUR at least.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi guys,

- Cambridge Audio CXN
    - Oppo PM-3

Thanks

The best pricing I can do on these would be £979/€1375 including delivery to you

Which colour were you looking for in the CXN? we currently have black in stock locally, with the silver available from our UK warehouse
    I will need to check availability of the OPPO PM3 as we are currently showing no stock available at the warehouse

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

thanks for the response.

Thanks for the price £979, but don't make sense to buy with that conversion in Euro.  With my simple calculation (and I work in finantial exchange section ;))  :
    - £979 = 1147 Euro

If you don't correct you current exchange converter GBP / EUR, I'm not sure that you are going to sell to much in EUR at least.
    Hi Shllaku, thanks for the reply

As mentioned to Comer1 above, there are a number of factors which will affect our Euro price, it wouldn't just be a straightforward currency conversion at the current rate. 
    We use a set exchange rate for web orders, which is set at 0.72, but other things like local market pricing can have an affect on the price also.

You are free to order in Sterling as it works out a lot better for you.

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shllaku

Hi guys,

- Cambridge Audio CXN
    - Oppo PM-3

Thanks

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

thanks for the response.

- £979 = 1147 Euro

As mentioned to Comer1 above, there are a number of factors which will affect our Euro price, it wouldn't just be a straightforward currency conversion at the current rate. 
    We use a set exchange rate for web orders, which is set at 0.72, but other things like local market pricing can have an affect on the price also.

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

thank you for the reply

How can I proceed to order in Sterling please ?

Regards

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

- Cambridge Audio CXN
    - Oppo PM-3

Thanks

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

thanks for the response.

- £979 = 1147 Euro

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

thank you for the reply

How can I proceed to order in Sterling please ?

Regards
    Hi if you PM me your phone number I will get someone to give you a buzz

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.