Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixed Console Lot

Options
  • 24-06-2016 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

For Sale - Mix of Consoles
    Price - €60
    Location - Dublin
    Postage - Collection only

1) Sega Dreamcast (works perfectly) - comes with joypad, power lead, rf cable
    2) Sega Dreamcast (for parts - GD Rom drive, PSU, & controller board all fine)
    3) Sega Dreamcast (for parts - GD Rom drive, PSU, & controller board all fine)

4) Sony Playstation 1 (works perfectly) - comes with controller, power lead, & rf cable)
    5) Sony PS One (works perfectly) - comes with PSU, controller, & video lead

6) Original Xbox (US Model, untested), no leads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Price dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Myrddin wrote: »
    Price dropped

Jesus great price

eddhorse wrote: »
    Jesus great price

Yeah it's good value, they're just taking up space here so said I'd move them on.

IMG_20160626_111415.jpg

60 a piece or all for that? Interested in the working Dreamcast on it's own if you'd consider splitting

• Advertisement

60 a piece or all for that? Interested in the working Dreamcast on it's own if you'd consider splitting

€60 for the whole lot. Dreamcast on its own (the working one with all the leads & pad) I have up for €40

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Could i put coinops on that xbox?

eddhorse wrote: »
    Could i put coinops on that xbox?

It's a US model Xbox, so you'd need to use a stepdown with it. Other than that, you can softmod it as you would a PAL one. It is untested as I don't have a stepdown to hand, but I believe it works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Tchoin

This is almost criminal, someone take this please...

PK5CQPd6rCF3y.gif

I'd grab it but running a bit out of space myself, plus the missus would probably kill me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

ILloyd take it off you on the 7th July if you still have it all. Whereabouts in Dublin.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement