Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile Select Unlimited 18 mts and 4g

Options
  • 24-06-2016 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

I am on the old Emobile Select unlimited plan with a monthly allowance of 15 GB data. Is this confined to 3g or if I insert a 4g sim will I pick up 4g whilst on this plan ? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

quartz1 wrote: »
    I am on the old Emobile  Select unlimited plan with a monthly allowance of 15 GB data. Is this confined to 3g or if I insert a 4g sim will I pick up 4g whilst on this plan ?   Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]quartz1,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your mobile number and pin and I will check this.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭quartz1

Thanks for the PM, and sorry to hear that the plan only offers 3G. Do you know if its likely to ever offer 4G I.e will 3 g and 4g ever be merged.

Thanks for the PM, and sorry to hear that the plan only offers 3G. Do you know if its likely to ever offer 4G  I.e will 3 g and 4g ever be merged.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem at all [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]quartz1 :) [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I’m afraid not, it will not be possible to avail of the 4G service when you are on this plan. If you wish to avail of the 4G service I would recommend changing to a 4G plan.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭quartz1

Thanks for the info Pamela. I am out of contract so am I entitled to port away to another provider today without having to give Emobile 30 days notice or pay 30 days bill in lieu of notice. I.E Will I just be billed for the present month cycle I am

Thanks for the info Pamela. I am out of contract so am I entitled to port away to another provider today without having to give Emobile 30 days notice or pay 30 days bill in lieu of notice. I.E Will I just be billed for the present month cycle I am
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]quartz1,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid I would be unable to advise on cancellation from here, I would recommend speaking with the cancellations team on 1800690000.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement