Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single mum dating

Options
  • 24-06-2016 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi
    i am a single mumof two children 4 and 2.. Ive recently started dating again and was goin well with a guy for about 5 months but one eveing while on the phone my little boy was shouting something cute in the background and the guy says 'ah hes so cute the little ride'! i instantly took offence to this and havent really spoken to him since. He has nieces and nephews so seems to be good with kids and he says that he says that all the time as a term of endearment???!!! i just really think to use that word in context of a child is wrong. Has anyone else heard of this or would you do the same thing and cut ties asap???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Are you sure you didn't mishear him, maybe he said "the little riot"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Sounds extremely strange to say. I think you are right to be wary

Advertisement