Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backseat Drivers

Options
  • 24-06-2016 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a tandem, or more specifically to be a back seat passenger on one.

Have never done it, don't know what it's like, so ideally I don't want to buy one, in case it doesn't work out.

Can they be rented anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Finnrocco wrote: »
    I'm looking for a tandem, or more specifically to be a back seat passenger on one.

Have never done it, don't know what it's like, so ideally I don't want to buy one, in case it doesn't work out.

Can they be rented anywhere?

http://phoenixparkbikes.com/bikes/

Might suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Finnrocco wrote: »

You might inspire more confidence in any prospective captain, if you describe yourself as stoker rather than passenger!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Finnrocco

Aye, aye Capn!

Backseat stoker doesn't really convey the message I'm trying to get across though!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭The Ging and I

I will be selling one soon, 23" x 21" or 21.5. Must measure it up.

Advertisement