Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB problem

• 24-06-2016 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Was trying to transfer money today and I don't know where I sent it? Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

You sent it to an account you have set up under the name "TRANSFER - KAREN"...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭PáircLife

I just had 1 account I thought. How can this happen? Sorry I am not very tech savvy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

"TRANSFER - KAREN" is a payee that has been set up on your account. It could only have been set up by you (either personally or through the bank via branch agreement or telephone banking). If you don't recognise it, maybe it's something you set up a long time ago and forgot about? I think if you log into the permo website you can see the a/c details of the recipient but I'm not sure. If you ring the bank, they can tell you when the payment was set up. Maybe that'll jog your memory...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭homer911

The Web app wont give you any information on this. Open up a browser on your phone (or on a tablet or PC), login to open24.ie

Click on "Payments & Transfers"
    Click on "Manage Payments & Transfers"
    Click on "Payees"
    Click on the "View" option against the relevant entry

Advertisement