Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VG in town ( Dublin )

Options
  • 24-06-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

started doing some mixing yesterday only to realise I was nearly out of VG, anyone know which of the vape shops in Dublin city centre stocks it ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

If you're stuck, head to your nearest chemist. They'll have VG, it'll be expensive though. I got some in Boots before, €4.50 for 150ml I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I have a spare litre from my last Vapebase order. You are welcome to it and replace it when you can.
    I'll be in Drumcondra on Sunday (working 8-8).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Think I saw some in ecirette the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Think I saw some in ecirette the other day

They do have it, but it's shockingly expensive at about a fiver for 100ml - only for use if desperate, really.

j26m wrote: »
    They do have it, but it's shockingly expensive at about a fiver for 100ml - only for use if desperate, really.

Wow! The chemists are cheaper, that's messed up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

I've used Glycerine from the "Home Baking " section of supermarket "Dr Oetker" about €0.90 for 38ml

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Ionised saved the day, nice meeting you man.
    Ecirette wanted 50 quid for same costing 8.95 from vapebase, don't mind paying a little extra for convenience but that's a rip off

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Ionised saved the day, nice meeting you man.
    Ecirette wanted 50 quid for same costing 8.95 from vapebase, don't mind paying a little extra for convenience but that's a rip off

How much were they charging €50 for?? jaysis.

Fair play Ionised, love to see good will

But, if you are ever stuck again, as I said earlier, all chemists stock VG. It'll be labelled as just 'Glycerin' but it's the exact same stuff. Have bought it from local chemists in a pinch. Usually about €4 for 150ml, that'll make a nice amount of juice, 200ml easily [when you factor in your PG flavourings + nic + PG]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Ecirette wanted 5 euro for 100 ml of the same thing we buy from vapebase for 8.95 for 1L, 50 quid vs 8.95 is kinda self explanatory, this forum rocks with people helping and sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

JH_raheny wrote:
    Ionised saved the day, nice meeting you man. Ecirette wanted 50 quid for same costing 8.95 from vapebase, don't mind paying a little extra for convenience but that's a rip off

Was a pleasure to meet you and only too happy to help out. Happy mixing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 jarek

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Ecirette wanted 5 euro for 100 ml of the same thing we buy from vapebase for 8.95 for 1L, 50 quid vs 8.95 is kinda self explanatory, this forum rocks with people helping and sharing

can you let me know guys how much vapebase is charging for delivery to Ireland?

thanks in advance!
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jarek

jarek wrote: »
    can you let me know guys how much vapebase is charging for delivery to Ireland?

thanks in advance!
    J

sorry! I've found it finally, ok 7.99Euro postage

thanks!
    J

Advertisement