Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Sim Smartphone

• 24-06-2016 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Hi all, looking for a dual sim phone, one with 2gb ram and at least 16gb space. Needs to be 4g. Something below 100euro if possible. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,698 ✭✭✭corks finest

Hi all, looking for a dual sim phone, one with 2gb ram and at least 16gb space. Needs to be 4g. Something below 100euro if possible. Thanks!

Have one,k3 note, pm me for info,upgrading my phone Monday, will be putting it on Adverts,check them out OK phone,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Have one,k3 note, pm me for info,upgrading my phone Monday, will be putting it on Adverts,check them out OK phone,

Thanks but looking for brand new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,698 ✭✭✭corks finest

One new one on adverts,or done deal,saw it last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Doubt you'll get that spec for less than €100.00. Check out the Cubot X16 on Amazon.de. Very good phone and has Android 5.1.

One new one on adverts,or done deal,saw it last night

Oh if you see a link dya mind posting it plz :)

• Advertisement

Doubt you'll get that spec for less than €100.00. Check out the Cubot X16 on Amazon.de. Very good phone and has Android 5.1.

Wow thanks amazon UK has it for 99 sterling too. Have you this phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

The Redmi 2 has dual sim slots. Probably a little over the €100 price range though.
    http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_2-6884.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Wow thanks amazon UK has it for 99 sterling too. Have you this phone?

Yep and very happy with it. Just be aware, the second sim will give you 2g only, as I found out when I put a Lyca sim in. The 2gb memory handles anything I throw at it. Be careful buying from Amazon UK as they have 3rd party sellers. Check that those sellers dispatch from UK or at the very least E.U.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭flutered

i have a cubot x10 which i got on adverts, a great fone it runs kodi and what passes for $ly hereabouts, without a blink on a 3 data sim, i have 48 months for calls etc

Advertisement