Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Statement

Options
  • 24-06-2016 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I ordered a bank statement yesterday using the BOI app. How long will it take to arrive at my house? Should it be here by next Wednesday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

OkeyDoke12 wrote: »
    I ordered a bank statement yesterday using the BOI app. How long will it take to arrive at my house? Should it be here by next Wednesday?
    Good Afternoon OkeyDoke12

Thanks for contacting the Bank of Ireland on Boards.ie 

This would depend on what you have ordered, if you ordered an up to date statement this will be delivered online to your 365 Online account by the close of business of the next day. All our customers were switched over to eStatements so if you did not opt back they will be available today. Click on 'Statements' and then "Statements & Documents' to view save and print these. 

If you have ordered copy statements through the Online Service Desk, these will be posted to you within 5-7 working days. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

This would depend on what you have ordered, if you ordered an up to date statement this will be delivered online to your 365 Online account by the close of business of the next day. All our customers were switched over to eStatements so if you did not opt back they will be available today. Click on 'Statements' and then "Statements & Documents' to view save and print these. 

If you have ordered copy statements through the Online Service Desk, these will be posted to you within 5-7 working days. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

I was actually posting on behalf of my mother. She said she ordered the bank statement over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

OkeyDoke12 wrote: »

Thanks, 
    Evie 

I was actually posting on behalf of my mother. She said she ordered the bank statement over the phone.
    Hi, 

If your mother has been digitally active in the past year (logged in online) then these statements will be available on her online account. If she hasn't, then they will be posted to her in the next 5-7 working days. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement