Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Patrick primary school,opinions are welcome

• 25-06-2016 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi my child will attend that school soon and i looking for opinions,thoughts,advises :)
    Is it good school?Would you send there your child(have you heard anything) or maybe you did already and if then are you happy with the way they approaching kids/are they effective..What atmosphere is in the classes ..between kids etc ..I'll send there my first and only child any advice/opinion etc are very very welcome:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

It depends if it is the boys school or girls school. The girls school is good, have a very active principal. The boys school is not great at all, it is very old fashioned and I would not recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jane25526

good to hear that i have a daughter:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

Attended there as a young lad from 89 to 97

The school was brilliant under Mr Tierny and was ok under Mrs Cranan (I think thats the spelling)

Not sure about these days but from what I remember no real trouble makes in the school and was a nice memory. We use to have our Christmas play every year (great memory).

As a past pupil I will be looking to send my kids there (one day) but as a past pupil (it was 19 years ago since I left there so) my parents are probably better to ask than I am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jane25526

that's great :) i hope she will say the same after all:D THANK'S!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Mr.H wrote: »
    Attended there as a young lad from 89 to 97

The school was brilliant under Mr Tierny and was ok under Mrs Cranan (I think thats the spelling)

Not sure about these days but from what I remember no real trouble makes in the school and was a nice memory. We use to have our Christmas play every year (great memory).

As a past pupil I will be looking to send my kids there (one day) but as a past pupil (it was 19 years ago since I left there so) my parents are probably better to ask than I am
    Also a student there in the 80s although I reckon I am a few years older than yourself. Mr Tierney was certainly a fantastic principal, still see him around town on his bicycle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement