Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattel Play Liverpool-anyone been?

Options
  • 25-06-2016 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Saw an ad for Mattel Play Liverpool,its got 3 themed play areas based around Fireman Sam,Bob the Builder and Thomas. Our 3 year old is mad about Bob and Sam, likes Thomas too so we reckon he would love this place. Ryanair have flights in August for €20 each return. So we were thinking of going over and back on the same day. Has anyone ever been there? Reviews are pretty good on Tripadvisor but would like to hear others opinions?Is it hard to get to from airport(on Albert Dock)? Is there any other comparable place in UK that we could visit?I know theres a Thomasland somewere but he's Sam and Bob mad!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

toby2111 wrote: »
    Saw an ad for Mattel Play Liverpool,its got 3 themed play areas based around Fireman Sam,Bob the Builder and Thomas. Our 3 year old is mad about Bob and Sam, likes Thomas too so we reckon he would love this place. Ryanair have flights in August for €20 each return. So we were thinking of going over and back on the same day. Has anyone ever been there? Reviews are pretty good on Tripadvisor but would like to hear others opinions?Is it hard to get to from airport(on Albert Dock)? Is there any other comparable place in UK that we could visit?I know theres a Thomasland somewere but he's Sam and Bob mad!!

Thomasland is just outside Birmingham, and it's great, we've been twice, but my boy is (well was, he's nearly over it) Thomas mad! To be honest, even if he didn't like Thomas at all, he'd love Thomas land, but I see why you would want to focus on Sam and Bob if they're more his thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Yeh, think we'll stick with Liverpool for now. Sounds like it's easier to get to for a one day visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I'll be interested to hear how it goes! Sam and Bob have overtaken Thomas in this house!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Haven't booked anything yet but return same day flights midweek in August are €50 for 3 of us which is great value. Just interested in people's opinions of Mattel Play. And if there's anything else in Liverpool to entertain a 3 and a half year old for the day!

Advertisement