Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurocamp for baby and toddler.

Options
  • 25-06-2016 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

So we are looking to book family holiday for the last week august first week in September for two adults, a two and a half year old and an eight month old baby.
    Does anyone have any experience with these places, they look great on paper,and reviews are very good also, but I would love to hear from anyone who has been to them with children as young as mine. More so the two and a half year old, the eight month old is easily entertained.

We are looking at a couple in the south of France.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

they're great.
    theres loads of different companies offering essentially the same thing , so shop around.The last time we went we used the irish company kelcamp, their price was great.

you'll probably need a car. So either ferry and stay north or fly and hire.

there will be loads for your kids to do. but they will be too young for most of the kids clubs.

another option in france is centrecamps. Its way more expensive ,way nicer but your kids would appreciate more when they're older.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

hi ,
    i was just reading some posts on http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057476530&page=59 .you'll probably get some gpood advice/opinions there.

Advertisement