Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you Cork cyclist

Options
  • 25-06-2016 10:43am

This is a long shot but if you read this forum I'd just like to say a big thank you to the very kind gentleman who helped me out when I was cycling in to work today.

Like an idiot I'd never repaired my spare tube from a recent puncture so when I heard that ominous hiss from my back tyre today I was looking at spending ages on the side of the road faffing about with sandpaper, glue and patches.

Thankfully a hero arrived in the form of a generous cyclist who gave me a spare tube, and declined any offer of payment!

Fair play to you and thanks a million I managed to make it in to work only somewhat late as opposed to ridiculously late.

Next time I come across someone in a similar bind I'll be sure to help them out, what goes around comes around.

Advertisement