Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Switzerland v Poland 2 PM BBC1 & RTE2

• 25-06-2016 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭

Clyh1yPWYAAv5nj.jpg

So then now it gets serious(er), not exactly a box-office draw but could at least be intriguing with two sides who have scored just twice (we're all waiting for the 5 PM game I think!).

BBC says
    TEAM NEWS

Switzerland may name the same side that drew against France in their last game, which would mean 19-year-old forward Breel Embolo again starting.

Embolo, Valon Behrami, Fabian Schar and Granit Xhaka all start one booking away from a ban.

Poland remain without Wojciech Szczesny due to a thigh injury so Lukasz Fabianski is set to continue in goal.

Midfielder Bartosz Kapustka is suspended, having picked up a second booking in their final group game.

The Swizz as ever in tournament football look like less than the sum of their parts while Poland have been little more than functional though their PSG bound CM Krychowiak looks handy and Blasz seems to regained his old swagger down the wing while Milik and Lewandowski have both greatly disappointed spurning multiple chances.

Poland have the upper hand in head to heads and I'd have them as narrow favourites if only because Lew/Milik must score at some point.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I've a feeling this could be good, although I believe anything with the potential for penos is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

I've a feeling there is already a thread for this match.

Advertisement