Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please block a company

Options
  • 25-06-2016 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭

Dellmont company and eflow are taking money out of my account and I haven't purchased anything from them or given permission, please block these companies. 

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's the weekend so there'll be no BoI representatives here until Monday.  Your best bet is probably to ring Banking365 and speak to someone there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

fin12 wrote: »
    Dellmont company and eflow are taking money out of my account and I haven't purchased anything from them or given permission, please block these companies. 
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie My apologies that we cannot block these companies from here, but you can send a message through the Online Service Desk on your 365 Online. Please include the date and amount of each payment that last came out of your account and one of our reps will be happy to check this for you and block these companies. 

Thanks,

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Thanks I have rang 365 online. 

Advertisement