Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Semi Permanent Colour

Options
  • 25-06-2016 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

I applied a Semi-Permanent Colour - Wella Colour Touch 8/71 (light brunette ash blonde) that I picked up on impulse yesterday in a salon services place.

My hair has been its natural colour for a couple of years - dark blonde / mousey brown, a few greys but nothing noticeable unless you look for it.

Anyway overall I am very happy with the result, nice & shiny but if anything it is a bit dark - Can anyone recommend a lighter shade that I can mix in with my current one to lighten it a bit or is this possible ? Or should I just buy a different shade the next time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

When did you dye your hair? My hair will always go down a shade after its first dyed just from shampooing, head and shoulders helps loads

Advertisement