Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third year Biology and Chemistry

Options
  • 25-06-2016 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey, I just wanted to know when are the biology and chemistry labs on in third year? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

NYCKILDARE wrote: »
    Hey, I just wanted to know when are the biology and chemistry labs on in third year? Thanks

Not sure if it's still the same, but in my time chemistry labs were on Wednesday (2-6pm), Thursday (2-6pm) or Friday (12-4pm). For semester 1, you'll be pretty busy with chemistry labs and the heterocyclic and organic chemistry labs will run pretty close to 6pm. As for biology, there aren't labs every single week in third year, unlike chemistry. They're usually on Wednesday or Thursday. Generally, you're scheduled for biology labs based on when you have your chemistry labs, so you shouldn't have any timetable clashes.

Advertisement