Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hyper sensitive Netflix/Facebook security

Options
  • 25-06-2016 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I've being having trouble with Netflix/Facebook lately. When I go to login to Netflix at my work computer, with my Facebook account, it says there is a problem, then I go to Facebook and it says there has being unusual activity with my account and it's locked, was it me. I confirm it was me then it asks me to change my password.
    What's really frustrating is you can only use a Facebook password once which means i'm going through words at a huge rate trying to login.
    Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Why not login to Netflix with your signup username/password

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Sound like you're behind a transparent proxy, be aware this means your company can, if they so wished, see your facebook and what you're doing. (If you're using their computer this should be assumed, but just an FYI).

Login to facebook first in 1 tab, then try Netflix login after in another tab. It may work, but if the proxy makes too many attempts it may still fail which is something youd have to live with.

Advertisement