Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to watch Euro 2016 in the United States?

• 25-06-2016 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

I'm in California at the moment but I'm missing my beloved football. I tried finding to find a stream for Poland vs Switzerland but had no luck. Film On blocks access to BBC/ITV due to the Euros so I don't know where I go from here. How am I going to watch Ireland vs France tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Irish pubs will show the Irish match and plenty of other matches. Otherwise get an Irish VPN and try RTE Player and TV3 Player, although I think they may block some VPN providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I'm going over there for two weeks this Tuesday and am praying I can find somewhere to watch the rest of the tournament as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

I'm in California at the moment but I'm missing my beloved football. I tried finding to find a stream for Poland vs Switzerland but had no luck. Film On blocks access to BBC/ITV due to the Euros so I don't know where I go from here. How am I going to watch Ireland vs France tomorrow?

Espn or one of their sports channels has all the games on , I watched a game online and could only get us coverage in English

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

There is a sports bar near Brookshire Ct in Reston Virginia. They will defo have it in but not sure it's worth the airfare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Where abouts in California?

If you're looking to stream it download Hola and you'll be able to watch it on iplayer or Rte player no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Where in California? I'm in San Diego atm and every sports bar worth anything is showing every game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Mec27

Dude it isn't the early 1990's, football in Cali is booming. Everywhere will be showing the games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

ScummyMan wrote:
    Where in California? I'm in San Diego atm and every sports bar worth anything is showing every game.

In Palmdale atm but going to San Diego soon. Thank fook for ESPN, my friend has got it haha

Advertisement