Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid level NVR

Options
  • 25-06-2016 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi all

I have two ip cameras (two tenvis th692's) that are currently hooked up to a synology NAS. The NAS is playing havoc with my internet so I'm looking to replace it with a stand alone NVR. My two cameras terminate at the same point so would be good to connect them directly into NVR (so would need rj45 inputs) on the NVR.

Any recommendations for a half decent 4 channel NVR that would be stored in the attic and connect using a web interface

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The Attic would not be a great location. If you could move it down it world be better.
    Look over the suppliers sticky. Anything from HIKVision would be good and reasonably priced.

Advertisement