Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooler bag

Options
  • 25-06-2016 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get a cooler bag? I've checked supervalu in the city and couldn't find any. I don't fancy checking every shop looking for a bag. So if anybody knows, it would be a great help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

TK Max would sometimes have stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Argos have loads. The blue/green thermos one is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

I didn't think argos would have them. They're normally found in freezer sections in shops or they used to be kept in the freezer section when i last checked, years and years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

The Raptor wrote: »
    I didn't think argos would have them. They're normally found in freezer sections in shops or they used to be kept in the freezer section when i last checked, years and years ago.

Is it the big silver bag with the plastic handles that clip together for bringing shopping home you want?
    Tescos have them next to the tills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

.red. wrote: »
    Is it the big silver bag with the plastic handles that clip together for bringing shopping home you want?
    Tescos have them next to the tills.

Those are the ones. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement