Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Research

Options
  • 26-06-2016 7:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to do some research on a company here in Perth and I need some help locating the appropriate resources.

Back in Ireland we have something called the company registrations office Cro.ie. This website gives information on the profit/ losses balance sheets company directors etc etc.

Can someone tell me what the Australia equivalent is ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Try a Veda.com.au business check. Might not be 100% what you want or dnb.com.au but a report costs hundreds

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

That's a good start but don't companies have to publish there annual earnings as well as the current value of the company and major assets and liabilities?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

ifeelill wrote: »
    That's a good start but don't companies have to publish there annual earnings as well as the current value of the company and major assets and liabilities?

It think you might be looking for an ASIC report.

Advertisement