Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any quiet spots in Dublin city centre showing the match?

• 26-06-2016 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

My girlfriend has a hearing loss so a busy pub is a no go. Looking for a cafe with the game on TV or something! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

camsterb wrote: »
    My girlfriend has a hearing loss so a busy pub is a no go. Looking for a cafe with the game on TV or something! Thanks.

You'll just need to shop around to find somewhere suitable. Most places will probably be showing it, so you might consider a cafe-bar. It will be quieter than a pub. Best of luck with the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 camsterb

Thanks! Settled for a spot in Arnott's that had cafe seats overlooking a nearby tv. Worked out okay.

Too bad we didn't get the win, but I had fun and it was a good show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

In case you feel like watching any games in the rest of the tournament, hop on the luas to Dundrum Shopping Centre. There is a screen outside and inside in the food court.

Where is the food court one? I don't recall that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Reddit provided you with nothing?

Glad you found a spot in the end!

• Advertisement

Gasp. My secret identity!

Advertisement