Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creche proceedure

Options
  • 26-06-2016 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi all just wondering what your childs creche precedure is if your child hurts or injurys themselfves while in their care?my little boy 21months fell during the week and has a massive bump and bruise on his forehead..i got a text from the owner informing me just making me aware...its not the first time he has come home with bruises black eyes etc which has often had me in the gps surgery...in other creches im aware if anything happens them parents are asked to sign a report ive never done this...i understand boys will be boys and theyll get hurt and injuried but it annoys me i think the way its dealt with

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭racersedge

An Accident/Incident Report should have been filled out, shown to yourself (or your other half) that would have to be signed by the practitioner in charge at the time, management and then by the parents. Such a form would detail what occurred and also the measures taken in the aftermath. Contact with yourself about it via text doesn't provide actual documentation of the incident.

Well worth enquiring regarding the accident/incident report. I'd be a tad concerned if that kind of documentation isn't been done particularly over an incident that leaves visible marks on a child.

Advertisement