Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for cost for paving driveway/labour cost

Options
  • 26-06-2016 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

I'm trying to work out a cost for paving a driveway. I know there are previous posts on this but want to work out a cost based on 2016 prices if they have changed for that matter.
    There is an existing drive with hardcore on one half and am widening the drive a little. The existing drive/ hardcore is already well compacted.

I have priced paving brick hat I want at 1550 for 60 sq metres which includes 10m of kerbing...includes fine sand for finish.
    I've worked out some costs
    Hardcore - 350 includes delivery.
    Removal of 20 sq m of existing paving brick.
    Paving sand incl delivery - €220
    I have a quote of 175 for micro digger for some ground work for one day.
    Other work includes putting 10m of kerbing in. Cement cost €40.
    Rental of compactor - €360
    What would labour cost be for such a project or what should I expect to pay for such a project overall by a professional outfit?

Any advice on such would be helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 poppyseed777

Im not sure about the labour cost but we had our drive done last year in cobblelock and they charged 65per sq metre. That included everything, i didnt have to supply anything. It was drivewaypaving.ie that did the job, would recommend

Advertisement