Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten 365 PIN...

Options
  • 26-06-2016 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi,

I got my User ID from texting to the number when I rang BOI but have forgotten my PIN for 365 and am just wondering how to get it back? Thanks.

manyoung

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

manyoung wrote: »
    Hi,

I got my User ID from texting to the number when I rang BOI but have forgotten my PIN for 365 and am just wondering how to get it back? Thanks.

manyoung
    Good Morning manyoung, 

Thanks for contacting Boards.ie, if you have forgotten your user ID you will need to call BOI Direct to it reset or reissued to you. Please have your account number and debit card to hand when you call. 

The number to call is 0818365365, select option 2 then option 4 to speak to a representative.

Thanks,
    Evie  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭manyoung

manyoung wrote: »
    Hi,

manyoung
    Good Morning manyoung, 

Thanks for contacting Boards.ie, if you have forgotten your user ID you will need to call BOI Direct to it reset or reissued to you. Please have your account number and debit card to hand when you call. 

The number to call is 0818365365, select option 2 then option 4 to speak to a representative.

Thanks,
    Evie  

Hi Evie,

Got a new PIN and am able to log in now. Thanks for your help!

manyoung

Advertisement