Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tory Island

Options
  • 26-06-2016 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

€26.00 for adults
    €20.00 for student, OAPs etc
    €10.00 for children
    Dogs go free.

Just got an email from them yesterday.

Crossing is 40 mins or thereabouts...and sometimes it can be quite a ride over by all accounts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

€26 is a bit steep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Hi grymreepor, I've just moved your post into a new thread as the other one was rather old! Thanks for the updated prices though, I'm sure they'll be of use to posters here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,847 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That is hideously pricey compared to when I was last over. Is there no PSO subsidy on the route anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Any family rate? And how comfortable is the boat??

Having gone to Disney in March, we were planning a "holiday at home" for Summer, spening a day each at some of the attractions within a 90 minute drive. Tory was high on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Iwernia

Any family rate? And how comfortable is the boat??

Having gone to Disney in March, we were planning a "holiday at home" for Summer, spening a day each at some of the attractions within a 90 minute drive. Tory was high on the list.

The crossing will be similar to some of the rides in Disney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Iwernia wrote: »
    The crossing will be similar to some of the rides in Disney.
    That would be pretty much weather dependent.

I recall getting the 10AM ferry back from Tory after a heavy night's drinking years ago and the stomach was still in the same place when I reached the mainland :)

Advertisement