Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps store dragon age inquisition

Options
  • 26-06-2016 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Heya guys so im looking for a new game to play and i noticed dragon age cheap in ps store this week , i was wondering which version to get so i need help? should i go for the deluxe edition , game of the year edition or the basic version? all 3 are under 20euro

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Heya guys so im looking for a new game to play and i noticed dragon age cheap in ps store this week , i was wondering which version to get so i need help? should i go for the deluxe edition , game of the year edition or the basic version? all 3 are under 20euro

Dragon Age GOTY is 13.99 in argos at the moment.

Borderlands the Handsome Collection is 23.99 in argos too.

Also The new batman is approx €11 on the US store and Mad Max is about €13 on the us store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I picked up the GOTY edition on the weekend. I'd seen the argos bargain but checked half a dozen times and no stock/delivery options for my postcode.

I have the game basic version on pc but only put a couple of hours into it. Think I'll give it a proper go on the playstation if/when I finish the Witcher 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Deluxe edition isn't worth it, it's only the tiny gubbins that were around at launch.

If argos have a deal, chances are they don't have stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Argos have no stock of the GoTY edition at all. The GoTY version is the one to go for and that PSN store price is great.

Advertisement