Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 7 - Speculation Thread - "Book readers"

• 26-06-2016 8:28pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Pre empting the upcoming season by including some highlights from the charter. I'll try to set up each episode in advance each week; thread will be unlocked on Sunday evening.

This is ONLY about the specific season shown on TV! Information from any non book source are allowed to be posted with SPOILER tags. Such information has to directly relate to the season however and be clearly marked as for example "Interview about the Starks by Joffrey"
    Information goes here

Please note once any new information from the new book(s) comes out the information CAN be posted in this thread on the first day they are available as per Amazon.co.uk or similar site release day.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Fire. Blood.

ICE TO SEE YOU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Fire. Blood.

ICE TO SEE YOU

TO SEE YOU, ICE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mrbloop

I'm thinking that Jamie Lannister has already been killed by Arya Stark and she has assumed his identity to make her way to Kings Landing to put her in a position to kill Cercei.
    What ye think?:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

mrbloop wrote: »
    I'm thinking that Jamie Lannister has already been killed by Arya Stark and she has assumed his identity to make her way to Kings Landing to put her in a position to kill Cercei.
    Doubt it; I expect Jamie will kill Cercei when she decides to do something stupid like burn everything down when losing to an army (which one I leave open) exactly as he put down the mad king he's forced to put down the woman he loves for the same reason.

Yeah, imma say no to that one as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

mrbloop wrote: »

Actually that raises a good point (not sure if it's been answered before), when the faceless men put on the their disguises does it just modify their face or their height / weight also?

So basically if Arya did put on Jaime's face would she appear as he usually does or a much shorter version of him with boobs and longer hair?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Something will go terribly wrong for Dany as she crosses the ocean. She has too much advantage at the moment and it would be boring if she simply crossed the sea and took over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Bran will pass through the wall and allow the Knight's King to follow him, destroying the magic of the wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

I expect if the final 2 seasons are going to only have 7 episodes each then the budget for each episode will be scaled up, so hopefully plenty of action :)

I think the maester from the citadel who was investigating magic in the books will make an appearance.

Arya will meet Mel and possibly teach her how to change her face (assuming she knows how) and this will allow her to return to the north (unless she returns in old crone form?).

Assuming it follows the books then there's a good chance that Euron will have that dragon horn thing allowing him to capture / compel one of the dragons.

The wall will come down after Bran passes through it (probably not straight away, but him passing through will bust the magical protection on the wall).

I doubt the wall will come down / white walker army invade until Dany has dealt with the south as I don't think the lads up north could deal with them, can't see the showrunners doing away with Jon Snow like that, they'll likely wait until Dany & Co. can march north to help out.

Think either Jaime or Tyrion will die during invasion of King's Landing and the remaining brother will kill Cersei in a fit of rage to fulfil the prophecy (I'm probably completely wrong on this one though).

Haha, I wonder will the packs of spiders the size of hounds make an appearance? Lanterin' Jaysus I always feel uneasy thinking about them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

who will be the character that people love to hate in season 7? in season 6 it was ramsey bolton and it was other characters in previous seasons. I am thinking that it could be;
    -Little finger
    -Sansa (turns on Snow)
    -cant think of his name but the greyjoy uncle who has returned
    thats really it from me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,257 ✭✭✭✭flazio

viztopia wrote: »
    who will be the character that people love to hate in season 7? in season 6 it was ramsey bolton and it was other characters in previous seasons. I am thinking that it could be;
    -Little finger
    -Sansa (turns on Snow)
    -cant think of his name but the greyjoy uncle who has returned
    thats really it from me!

Cersei perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

I predict Sam having some impact when it comes to re-protecting the wall with magic, having found some anicent old book in the Citadel with information about the Children of the Forest. Or something like that.

Any thoughts on Euron's and Daenerys' respective fleets clashing before she makes landfall? It is approximately 2 x 1000 ships in formation out there after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭Daith

Sugar Free wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Euron's and Daenerys' respective fleets clashing before she makes landfall? It is approximately 2 x 1000 ships in formation out there after all.

Yes I can see this. I can also see Euron taking a control of a Dragon which fights the other two which removes them from the battlefield. This leaves Euron defeating Dany's fleet or it ends up elsewhere.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

So how will Jon find out the truth of his parentage, accepting that what we don't hear Lyanna say is that Rhaegar Targ is the father?

We've got one handmaiden in the room, presumably Wylla, who must initially come with Ned to wetnurse, etc. Where is she now?

Howland Reed, Ned's companion, who hasn't been seen in the show as an adult, but is the father of Meera, Bran's companion.

Ned's dead, Lyanna's dead, Rhaegar's dead, the 2 Kingsguard are dead. Danaerys was a small baby when this happened, being the much younger sister of Rhaegar, and clearly she never knew.

How will Bran get anyone to believe him? I suspect we'll see him visit Meera's home next season.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

Jaime Lannister fulfills the Valonquer prophecy and plunges his sword into Cersei, only to retract it in flames thus fulfilling the Azor Ahai prophecy also (a champion sent by R'hllor after a long summer when evil descends upon the world).

Cue Jaime galloping off North, to take on the WW and associated Army of the Dead.

Next scene - Bronn stands by as Danys gaze shifts from Jon to land on Jaime and she licks her lips. Bronn says "oh for **** sake!!" and is almost immediately decapitated by an axe wielded by the Hound. The Hound has come to find Brienne, the only person to ever beat him in single combat, but she is in a tent with Tormund. Neither is saying much but meaningful looks abound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

I look forward to Lady Stoneheart's reveal.

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    I look forward to Lady Stoneheart's reveal.

If she's anything like Dondarrion shell just be **** and get killed again and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I think this has been mentioned on this forum before: Sandor shows up in Winterfell and reveals Littlefinger sparked the War of the Five Kings.

I'd like to see the Iron Bank feature (although I'm certain Cersei's doomed anyway), just to tie up Stannis's arc.

Given how they love retrofitting book plots and events from characters that don't appear in the show to those that do, I wonder if the storms that broke up Faegon and Jon Connington's fleet might be used on Dany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

I haven't a breeze about what will happen but as D&D like to stack the odds against the heroes, I'm guessing the good side's combined numbers will be fairly depleted by the end of Season 7.

Euron will attack Dany's fleet before it even lands, with the Dotraki mostly obliterated. He'll somehow get his hands on the dragons as well.

Cersei will die but not without burning KL to the ground, including extinguishing a fair portion of the invading Dorne/Tyrell army.

Baelish will also die but he'll have caused something to splinter the North (possibly by manipulating Robin into thinking Lyssa died at the hands of Sansa, thus turning the Vale against Jon's army).

By the end of the season things are going to look truly fcuked, setting up Sam to find out something massive about the WW and how to defeat them.

Only human enemy left alive at the end of Season 7 is Euron, who will still have the dragons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Bran will pass through the wall and allow the Knight's King to follow him, destroying the magic of the wall.

Do you all not think they made it obvious bran will not be able to pass the wall? Berman can't and I bet Bran can't because he was touched by the Night King.

My personal opinion is as others here have said, Danys fleet get hammered by Euron but they still make it. Not sure about the dragons. I think Cersai will still survive and and then they all have to come together to fight the undead.

Jon and Tyrion are outed as targarions and join with dany.

And my out there guess, Bran is actually the nights king, due to some time traveling or something. I thought he looked very like the guy who got stabbed by the COF to become the nights king.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

My money is on Sam playing a huge part of season 7. The citadel is hugely important I'm a few different ways. I've mentioned it before but I'm confident Sam will identify something in the Citadel which will point to Jons actual lineage. So many maesters histories in there, it would be hard to believe there is not some reference Rhaegar and Lyanna.

I also think Sam is one of the few people who know the value of Dragon glass and Valeryian steel, he is going to be a huge part going forward an I think the Citadel will be a change of pace from the craziness in the rest of the GOT universe.

He has been involved too much to not play a huge part going forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Firstly, I think Dany and Jon will clash. There's no reason they wouldn't. He is now a proclaimed King in the land she is trying to reclaim. What is more he is kin of the very people that usurped her family. I suspect this will lead to Jon's outing as a Targaryen, probably when he is consumed by dragon fire but is unharmed and that will then lead to a Jon + Dany alliance.

Secondly, I think there will be a little more to the R+L=J theory. The reveal in the last episode of season 6 confirmed who Jon's mother was and although it didn't specifically reveal his father I think we can be fairly certain it is indeed Rhaegar. At the moment we believe that Robert Baratheon went to war because he believed Rhaegar abducted and raped Lyanna. We now strongly suspect that is untrue and they in fact eloped together. However, I suspect it may be revealed that Robert knew very well that Lyanna chose Rhaegar over him willingly and it was his hurt pride that drove him to war. Let's face it, Robert was a bit of an arse. His lack of class was always in sharp contrast to Ned, especially his willingness to have Dany and her unborn child murdered. Also, although Cersei is a wagon, he hit her and in nearly every artform, a man striking a woman is usually a sure sign that he's a villain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I see Dany getting delayed by Euron and him either killing or gaining control of 1 or more dragons.

She will not get her whole army from Meeren to Westeros, but assuming the Tyrells & Dorne only sent ships to bring her army, she should still have a sizeable force in Westeros already.

I do not see Dany & Jon clashing next season, I think Jon & his northern forces will be tied up with something White Walker related possibly and Dany will be fighting Euron and Cersei.

I don't think Jon will choose to fight Dany if they do meet next seasons or whenever they meet, they will hash out any differences in a parley before a potential battle, Jon won't commit any forces to battle south of the wall again because southerners are not the real enemy, convincing Dany to side with him against the Others.

Bran returns to Winterfell. Already established they've got a Weirtree there. Possibly become Lord of Winterfell with Meera while Sansa goes to the Vale.

I've a feeling Dany will try to attack Winterfell and Bran will warg Drogon to stop the Dragon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Mousewar wrote: »
    I suspect this will lead to Jon's outing as a Targaryen, probably when he is consumed by dragon fire but is unharmed and that will then lead to a Jon + Dany alliance.

Jon can be burnt like anyone, he has been burnt by a hot lamp in the show, and burnt badly.

He might even be more flammable now that he was a corpse. :pac:

Even Dany was burnt by dragonfire, so I don't see Jon walking away unharmed from dragon fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

lafors wrote: »
    Do you all not think they made it obvious bran will not be able to pass the wall? Berman can't and I bet Bran can't because he was touched by the Night King.
    He was in the cave with the three eyed raven after he was touched and that didn't instantly cause him any harm. The Three eyed Raven didn't say anything about this either.

He was in the cave with the three eyed raven after he was touched and that didn't instantly cause him any harm. The Three eyed Raven didn't say anything about this either.

I hope Bran's mark doesn't crash the Wall. I'm hoping that the White Walkers end up killing all the CoTF and it's their death that removes the protection from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I think Sam will discover something about dragons possibly the horn that controls them. Euron will finish his fleet and attack the Citadel on his way to Mereen capturing Sam and the horn. He'll then encounter Dany's fleet and an epic sea battle will take place. Dany eventually lands a much depleted fleet at King's Landing and it's touch and go as to who will win. Cersei opts to burn the city and Jamie kills her.

Edmure Tully will be released and reinstalled as lord of Riverrun. Possibly by the Brotherhood Without Banners now including Melisandre.

In the North there's a battle at the Wall which the White Walkers win and pass through.

Dany meets Sam who tells her what going on in the North. She agrees to high tail it there.

End Season 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

So starting off Season 7 lets see how the chess board of Game of Thrones is looking after Season 6

Beyond the Wall:
    Night King & White Walkers & Army of the Dead
    Bran
    Meera
    ColdBenjen

At the Wall:
    Edd

In the North:
    Jon "The King in the North" Snow
    Ghost
    Sansa Stark
    Littlefinger
    Tormund
    Davos
    Yorn Royce
    Lord Manderly
    Lord Glover
    Lord Cerwyn
    Lyanna Mormont

In the Riverlands:
    BWB & The Hound
    Brienne & Pod
    Ayra Stark
    Edmure (in a Frey dungeon)
    Melisandre
    Nymeria

In the Reach:
    Sam Tarly
    Gilly & Baby Sam
    Lady Olenna Tyrell
    Randel Tarly
    Dickon Tarly
    Melessa Tarly
    Talla Tarly

In Dorne:

Ellaria Sand
    Nymeria Sand
    Obara Sand
    Tyene Sand

In Kingslanding:
    Queen Cersei
    Ser Jaime
    Zombie Mountain
    Quborn
    Olyvar
    The Little Birds

In Iron Islands:
    Euron Greyjoy
    Aeron Greyjoy

In the Vale
    Robyn

En Route to Westeros:
    Dany
    Tyrion Lannister
    Varys
    Greyworm
    Theon Greyjoy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Missandre
    3 Dragons

Not In Westeros:
    Daario
    Illyrio
    Gendry ??
    Salladhor Saan (the pirate)
    The Iron Bank
    Jaqen H'ghar
    Kinvara the Red Priestess
    Yezzan the Slave Trader who was spared

Alot of potential characters there still to die :)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hans Bricks

I really can't imagine picking up from Season 6 and finishing off the rest of the series adequately in 13 episodes. Unless they're all an hour and a half long each.

Between Dany vs Euron on the sea, then Cersei/the Lannisters and taking KL, Sam discovering important information in Oldtown, Jon Rallying the North for the Great war, Sansa and Littlefinger's next power play / conflict between the North and the Vale, Dany probably fighting the North and/or meeting Sam, being convinced on the war to come, marching North to meet Jon, the Jon Starkgaryen revelations, the WW actually attacking the wall and marching South .... then they have to actually do battle with the living, the aftermath of the war, closing all the relevant arcs .....

It all seems a bit too gargantuan a task to complete in only 13 episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The directors for season 7 have been revealed...

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/29/game-thrones-season-7
    No Sapochnik and Mylod coming back. Boo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

There were magical barriers around the cave to prevent the Others entering, Bran's presence there after being marked seemed to allow them to enter.

Many have concluded that a 'marked' Bran passing the Wall will also lead to the Others being able to pass south.

RopeDrink wrote: »

Littlefinger is infatuated with Sansa much like he was Cat, and his vision of being on the throne with her at his side (speech from the show) doesn't necessarily mean she has to be 'willing'. I could see the arc spinning off to a point where his soothsaying and serpent tongue isn't working its magic on her like before, so resorts to other measures to have an ace up his sleeve against Jon et al. Most people are suspecting Sansa will turn on Jon but I've a feeling it won't be that clear cut. She's a bit wiser to Baelish now so unless he works some super-magic charisma on her, she won't be turned against Jon (least not yet, or by him).

Still have a feeling that Sansa will take control of the Vale from him. There is a very circular story happening and that would make sense. I think we're going to see tension between Sansa and Jon but think the pack will survive. If Jon ever has a child I could see his child being raised at the Vale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Daith wrote: »
    Still have a feeling that Sansa will take control of the Vale from him.

Interesting. Perhaps she can take the ground from underneath Littlefinger by marrying Robin and becoming de facto ruler of the Knights of the Vale. Robin has seemed particularly attached to Sansa so I suspect she may be able to influence him more than Littlefinger in the same way that Margery was able to exert more influence over Tommen than Cersei was.

• Advertisement

Mousewar wrote: »
    Interesting. Perhaps she can take the ground from underneath Littlefinger by marrying Robin and becoming de facto ruler of the Knights of the Vale. Robin has seemed particularly attached to Sansa so I suspect she may be able to influence him more than Littlefinger in the same way that Margery was able to exert more influence over Tommen than Cersei was.

Uniting the Starks and Arryns would be quite interesting giving how close Jon and Ned were. While Sansa might manipulate Robin I don't think she'd actually harm him.

Besides I think the Vale knows they need a strong leader and would probably prefer Sansa over Littlefinger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

wp_rathead wrote: »
    So starting off Season 7 lets see how the chess board of Game of Thrones is looking after Season 6

En Route to Westeros:
    Dany
    Tyrion Lannister
    Varys
    Greyworm
    Theon Greyjoy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Missandre
    3 Dragons

The Tyrells and Martells are with Dany en route to westoros

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Aegon's absence is really noticeable now:
    http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/142069-aegons-absence-is-really-noticeable-now/&page=1

Anyone agree with the above opinion? I do. End of the TV series seems very predictable, with Daenerys overpowered, and Jon Snow's bloodline being revealed. Without Aegon VI, there's not as many twists and turns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/142069-aegons-absence-is-really-noticeable-now/&page=1

Anyone agree with the above opinion? I do. End of the TV series seems very predictable, with Daenerys overpowered, and Jon Snow's bloodline being revealed. Without Aegon VI, there's not as many twists and turns.

Wont be able to agree with any of that til I see how they play out the tv show.

They surprised me with Tommen jumping. And with Riverrun.

The Tower of Why has been moaning about the TV show for ever. It's been pretty obvious that Faegon is a red herring in the books for some time. The reference to 'The Mummer's dragon' and his late entry into the story seems only to be intended to muddle the endgame rather than be an integral part of the story.

He's lost half his army already in ADWD and although it looks like Dorne is on his side, how long before Dorne turn away from him when Dany arrives? I always believed that he was a plot device to keep the attention on evemts in Westeros and off what Dany is doing in Essos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Red herring or not, (f)Aegon creates an interesting dynamic for the endgame of the series, which is absent for the TV show, which should be using anything to make things less predictable. Also, without (f)Aegon, why did Varys support the plot to assassinate Daenerys Targaryen, in the first season, but presently is working with/for her?
    They surprised me with Tommen jumping.
    He was always going to die. The choice of suicide was surprising, I guess.

Red herring or not, (f)Aegon creates an interesting dynamic for the endgame of the series, which is absent for the TV show, which should be using anything to make things less predictable. Also, without (f)Aegon, why did Varys support the plot to assassinate Daenerys Targaryen, in the first season, but presently is working with/for her?
    In the books it's just about ok. On the TV show it would seem even more fake. Just at the endgame another Targaryen appears out of nowhere even though we've been told over and over that he was slaughtered by The Mountain.

Varys' intentions are never clear although he has said that he wants Westeros to be stable and secure. I'm not sure he definitively supported the plot to assassinate Dany either. He often looks to be working with somebody only for it to turn out that he's working against them in secret.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Also, without (f)Aegon, why did Varys support the plot to assassinate Daenerys Targaryen, in the first season, but presently is working with/for her?

Wasn't it more that he obeyed a direct order from King Robert, it doesn't necessarily mean he supported the plot?
    Also it can be retro-fitted that he deliberately chose an incompetent assassin.

But (and I'm a bit confused here myself). Did Dany actually matter to Varys at the time? When Robert gave the kill order did the Small Council still believe Viserys was still alive? Dany is only a pawn in the story until Viserys dies, so Varys may have seen her as dispensable. His chosen one Viserys leading the angry widower Drogo's army back to Westeros would suit Varys fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Did Varys not tip off Jorah that there was an assassin coming?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Did Varys not tip off Jorah that there was an assassin coming?

Not specifically, at least in the tv show, I think Jorah realised she was going to be assassinated when he received the royal pardon from the king. That pardon came on the same day as the assassin, so it was maybe a heads up from Varys.

Is it possible Varys told Selmy about Dany's location?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Given his exploits at the Wall, Hardhome and Winterfell is it now fair to start talking about Jon Snow as a warrior in the same breath as Arthur Dayne and Barristan Selmy?

DeadHand wrote: »
    Given his exploits at the Wall, Hardhome and Winterfell is it now fair to start talking about Jon Snow as a warrior in the same breath as Arthur Dayne and Barristan Selmy?

Didn't Selmy and Dayne duel people? Jon would seem more a battle commander than skilled warrior maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Daith wrote: »
    Didn't Selmy and Dayne duel people? Jon would seem more a battle commander than skilled warrior maybe?

I'd say the opposite- he's been a pish poor commander but a brilliant warrior.

Jon's prowess as a warrior has far surpassed his as a battle commander -Thorne organised the defence of the Wall, when Jon assumed command his lead was more by example than strategy, Craster's Keep was a small scale raid, Hardhome was a desperate massacre not a tactical battle and the one time he did command in a major pitched battle, at Winterfell, he made a Leeroy Jenkins style mess of it.

Yet, on an individual level, he fought like an absolute demon in every engagement taking out busloads of vicious Wildlings, zombies and hardened Northern soldiers. In terms of duels, he has taken down a Then Chief and a White Walker- those are legendary scalps to take before even mention the fookin' legend of Gin Alley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yep, stories will spread about Jon now. Dany will probably hear about the fierce White Wolf who reclaimed Winterfell with a force three times smaller than his enemies'. The Knights of the Vale riding in to save the day will be omitted, for dramatic effect.

She'll want a bit of that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement