Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

esmokeireland delivery

• 26-06-2016 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

I've rejoined the vaping ranks. Got myself an istick pico with a protank 4 and Vampires Kiss juice. Using a 0.5ohm ceramic coil with it. And loving it.

Quick question re delivery - I'm heading on hols on Friday and need more juice and coils (sub ohming uses a lot more juice than I expected!). Anyone experience with delivery times from esmokeireland? If I order tonight or tomorrow morning will I have it before Friday? The shop is a bit awkward for me to get to so delivery would be better. If not is there anywhere is Dublin city that stocks that Vampires Kiss and/or the coils?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

If you order it tonight or in the morning, you will have it Tuesday. In my experience anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Excellent. Thanks. Last thing I want to do is run out of juice or use a burnt out coil on holidays.

One final question - I presume these are the correct coils for the Protank? Can you confirm?

The majority of Irish vendors would have it to you next day. We are very lucky really.

Orion wrote:
    are the correct coils for the Protank? Can you confirm?

I believe so. Although I'm not 100% as I haven't had any kanger stuff in a good while.

Just make sure to select the right one. Is it the 0.5 ceramic coil that comes with the pro tank?

• Advertisement

It is. SSOCC 0.5 ceramic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Most Irish sites will get gear out to you within a couple of days now

I think the kanger socc coils all fit each other anyway. I'd say if you wanted to ring ESI they would tell you.

Advertisement