Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merrion Square parking

Options
  • 26-06-2016 11:45pm
    Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all - I need to be in Merrion Square from 10:30am on Tuesday for a few hours. Would I be right in thinking that there's not a lot of point even looking for on-street parking?

What are the chances of parking in Setanta Place at that time? Is there anywhere else I should be looking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Between Merrion square and Fitzwilliam square there should be no problem getting parking. Lots of coming and going around both during the mornings. I'd say there's more parking around Fitzwilliam square/street though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Just fyi. It's €2.90 an hour and the spaces around Merrion Square are covered by cashless meters so it's card or pay by phone only.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

It's also lethal for clampers so don't take a chance.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Good info. Thanks, all!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

There's always loads of spaces around merrion square, you'll be grand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement