Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bunclody - what's it like to live there?

Options
  • 27-06-2016 2:58am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm currently working from home and would like to buy a place in North Wexford/Carlow as I love the scenery there. I've driven through Bunclody a few times and it seems like a nice little town.

Anyone have experiences of Bunclody and can I get your opinion? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I'm currently working from home and would like to buy a place in North Wexford/Carlow as I love the scenery there. I've driven through Bunclody a few times and it seems like a nice little town.

Anyone have experiences of Bunclody and can I get your opinion? Thanks!

I don't think a lot happens in Bunclody. Gorey on the other hand has a bit more activity. You should live there, you'd like it a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Marhay70

I don't live in Bunclody myself but I've been there many times and I can't see what the attraction might be. Certainly townlands and villages in the region, like Kildavin or Clonegall are beautiful places, sitting right at the base of the Blackstairs but Bunclody always seemed a bit drab to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

http://www.thejournal.ie/bunclody-election-2609237-Feb2016/

I have friends and relations who live in the area,a nice enough place but just not enough in it,a typical small town.Great golf course though.

Advertisement