If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv & speaker quote

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

NickTellis wrote: »
    Hi NickTellis.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately the 49UF770 is listed on the UK site as "last few to clear". We are totally out of stock on this one. 
    Also if a product goes last few 95% of the times it can not be shipped.
    Might there be another screen that would suit your needs?

The SX60 are currently priced at £149.00 or 189.99 Euro

C155 coming in at £149.95 or 189.99 Euro

These Euro prices are based on our in-store rate of .79. I'm not 100% sure of the rate your bank would give if charged in sterling.

Delivery is included in the Euro pricing.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NickTellis

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Nick,

LG 49LH604
    Cambridge Audio SS10 * 1 pair
    Cambridge Audio SX60

Retail is £799 

Boardie price - £749 including delivery ( and of course the TV has our 6 year warranty!)

Keep us posted,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

OK, at that price I think we have a deal - I'll be putting in the order next week.
    I have one final question re. the tv. Does the 'magic' remote come with it?

Thanks,
    NT

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

NT,

thanks for the post - the 604 series does not include the Magic Remote unfortunately :(

However on the positive side we have had a small movement on cost price on some of the items so we can reduce the price for the bundle to £729.95

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Thanks for the info re. the remote. I really wish LG would specify exactly what you're getting in the box. :-(
    Anyway, do you guys stock the particular magic remote needed for this tv and, if so, how much extra would it be?

At the price quoted for the tv and speakers we definitely have a deal, however, I wont be able to proceed with the order until the 24th so would it be possible for you guys to 'set aside' these items until then as I'm a bit concerned they might go out of stock in the next 12 days or so.

Thanks again,
    NT

Hi John,

Thanks for the info re. the remote. I really wish LG would specify exactly what you're getting in the box. :-(
    Anyway, do you guys stock the particular magic remote needed for this tv and, if so, how much extra would it be?

At the price quoted for the tv and speakers we definitely have a deal, however, I wont be able to proceed with the order until the 24th so would it be possible for you guys to 'set aside' these items until then as I'm a bit concerned they might go out of stock in the next 12 days or so.

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi John,

Any update on the above?
    I don't mind putting down a deposit on the items if it means I can secure them until the 24th.

Thanks,
    NT

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi John,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi John,

Any update on the above?
    I don't mind putting down a deposit on the items if it means I can secure them until the 24th.

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi NickTellis,

With regards to the magoic remote, from what I can see, this model isn't compatible with the Magic remote. We do stock the ANMR500 but I believe that is for the 2015 range only. 
    As for ordering, we can take a deposit of 15% and have these held for you if that would suit?

Regards
    Brian

Hi John,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi John,

Any update on the above?

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi NickTellis,

With regards to the magoic remote, from what I can see, this model isn't compatible with the Magic remote. We do stock the ANMR500 but I believe that is for the 2015 range only. 
    As for ordering, we can take a deposit of 15% and have these held for you if that would suit?

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

I checked with LG and the 49LH604V is definitely not compatible with any magic remote. :-(
    Is there any chance you'd have an LG 49LF630V in stock? It's not listed on your website but I know you used to sell them.

Thanks,
    NT

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi John,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi John,

Any update on the above?

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi NickTellis,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

I checked with LG and the 49LH604V is definitely not compatible with any magic remote. :-(
    Is there any chance you'd have an LG 49LF630V in stock? It's not listed on your website but I know you used to sell them.

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi Nick,

The 43lf630 is finished and we don't have any stock left of it. There are 1 or 2 stores have open box/display models on mainland, but we can't transfer clearance items between stores

The nearest we have is the 43LF590 - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202002-43-inch-smart-tv.aspx at £299 but i believe that isn't compatible with the magic remote either

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi John,

Any update on the above?

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi NickTellis,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi Nick,

The 43lf630 is finished and we don't have any stock left of it. There are 1 or 2 stores have open box/display models on mainland, but we can't transfer clearance items between stores

The nearest we have is the 43LF590 - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202002-43-inch-smart-tv.aspx at £299 but i believe that isn't compatible with the magic remote either

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Appreciate the recommendation but I'm going to put the tv on hold for a while until I find a model that ticks all the boxes.

Can you please give your best price for just the speakers delivered to Galway:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/multi-room-components/cambridge-audio/c155/camb-incognito-ss10
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/cambridge-audio/sx60/camb-sx60-dk-wal

Thanks again,
    NT

Hi John,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi John,

Any update on the above?

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi NickTellis,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi Nick,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Appreciate the recommendation but I'm going to put the tv on hold for a while until I find a model that ticks all the boxes.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/multi-room-components/cambridge-audio/c155/camb-incognito-ss10
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/cambridge-audio/sx60/camb-sx60-dk-wal

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi Nick,

I could do the SS10 speakers for £125 per pair and the SX60s for £139. There would also be £6.99 for shipping to Galway so in total you would be looking at: £270.99.

Let  me know if you would be interested.

Kind Regards

David

Hi John,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi John,

Any update on the above?

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi NickTellis,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi Nick,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi Nick,

I could do the SS10 speakers for £125 per pair and the SX60s for £139. There would also be £6.99 for shipping to Galway so in total you would be looking at: £270.99.

Kind Regards

David
    Hi David,

Sold. :-)
    What do I need to do now? 

Thanks,
    NT

Hi John,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi John,

Any update on the above?

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi NickTellis,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi Nick,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks again,
    NT
    Hi Nick,

Kind Regards

David
    Hi David,

Sold. :-)
    What do I need to do now? 

Thanks,
    NT
    Hi if you drop me a PM with your number we will give you a buzz

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.