Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bills too high for my elderly mother

Options
  • 27-06-2016 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

My 87 year old mother has a basic phoneline with no extras from you.  Her bill is always in the €90 range.  She can't afford this any more.  Is there any cheaper plan she can switch to?  She has no use for broadband!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommned contacting our loylaty team on 1800303600 (Opt 1) & they would be happy to discuss her options. Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommned contacting our loylaty team on 1800303600 (Opt 1) & they would be happy to discuss her options. Stacey
    Thanks, just rang them.  The package they suggested she switch to is dearer than the one she's on!  Time for a cancellation I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately I am unable to offer plans from here. Sincerest apologies. - Stacey

Advertisement