Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrated Wireless Phone Headset

Options
  • 27-06-2016 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

I work from home and I have 3 different phone lines - my landline, my mobile and a VOIP line on my laptop.

My landline uses cordless handsets and a few years ago I purchased a Plantronics C65 headset, which works perfectly. However I would like to get a headset which integrates with my landline, mobile and laptop VOIP line. The Plantronics website have a few headsets that they claim would do the job, however upon closer inspection they only work with corded landline phones and not the handsfree DECT phone I have.

Is there such a headset on the market?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The nearest you'll get is a Bluetooth headset which you should be able to get to work with your laptop and which will definitely work with your mobile but it will probably be able to connect to only one of them at a time and the landline is probably not a runner, unless it's a UPC/Virgin Media line in which case you can install their phone app on your mobile and use that to make and receive calls as an alternative to using the cordless phone.

Advertisement