Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find out details re direct debit to my account?

Options
  • 27-06-2016 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I see a direct debit applied to my account last week; how do I find out / what section do I contact to find out what this relates to / what period it covers etc?  

Should I have received an advice from eir, by email, as I do with other service providers, in relation to when this DD was to be applied? 

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. If you contact the billing team on 1800503303 (Opt 3) they can run through the details on your account & the dates this was charged from etc. Stacey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Thanks, will do.

In relation to my second question, should I have received notification of the DD by email, before it was applied? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Thanks, will do.

In relation to my second question, should I have received notification of the DD by email, before it was applied? 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem. Yes, You should receive a paper bill either via post or email notification advising you that your bill will be deducted on[/font] a particular date. Stacey

That's what I thought. Is it the same area you already mentioned above, who should issue that notification? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

That's what I thought. Is it the same area you already mentioned above, who should issue that notification? 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please feel free to PM me your account number and I can check if you are on paper or paperless billing [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]LynnGrace.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You can also check this information on myeir here https://my.eir.ie/eir/transactional/login[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement

I've installed the app. I am on paperless billing, but have not received the relevant notification. 
    Thanks fo your help. I will contact eir by phone if the notification fails to issue in future. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I've installed the app. I am on paperless billing, but have not received the relevant notification. 
    Thanks fo your help. I will contact eir by phone if the notification fails to issue in future. 
    No problem LynnGrace,
    I'm more than happy to look into this should you wish to PM me your account details.

-Pamela 

Advertisement