Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High first bill

Options
  • 27-06-2016 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

Hi I signed up online for the €25 a month deal. I've received my first bill which is nearly seven times that amount. I'm getting nowhere with the countless agents I've spoken to in customer care. Can you please look into this. I've sent a pm to Stacey. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there. I have responded to your PM in relation to this. Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Thanks Stacey. Can you get back to me asap please. I want to cancel the DD if it's not resolved today. Why would I sign up to pay over €130 for a service that's being heavily advertised on the tv for €30 and online for €25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

lorweld wrote: »

Thanks Stacey. Can you get back to me asap please. I want to cancel the DD if it's not resolved today. Why would I sign up to pay over  €130 for a service that's being heavily advertised on the tv for €30 and online for €25.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]lorweld,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We are waiting for an update from our online sales team, as soon as they update us we will be in contact via PM[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Thanks Stacey. Can you get back to me asap please. I want to cancel the DD if it's not resolved today. Why would I sign up to pay over  €130 for a service that's being heavily advertised on the tv for €30 and online for €25.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We are waiting for an update from our online sales team, as soon as they update us we will be in contact via PM[/font]

Great thanks. 

Great thanks. 
    No problem  lorweld,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi just wondering if you've got an update yet and if not can you chase it up please.

Hi just wondering if you've got an update yet and if not can you chase it up please.
    Hi  lorweld,

I have sent you a PM.

-Pamela 

Hi  lorweld,

I have sent you a PM.

-Pamela 

I've sent you a pm back.

Hi  lorweld,

I have sent you a PM.

-Pamela 

I've sent you a pm back.
    Thanks  lorweld :D

-Pamela

After being assured my issue was resolved. €136 was taken from my account today! Also I rang to cancel the direct debit last week with one of your agents but this obviously wasn't adhered to and money was taken from my account. I'm really angry over all this and am at the end of my tether. I want this resolved today or im making a complaint to comreg. I've being more than patient. 

• Advertisement

After being assured my issue was resolved. €136 was taken from my account today! Also I rang to cancel the direct debit last week with one of your agents but this obviously wasn't adhered to and money was taken from my account. I'm really angry over all this and am at the end of my tether. I want this resolved today or im making a complaint to comreg. I've being more than patient. 
    Hi  lorweld,

I have replied to your PM.

-Pamela 

Hi  lorweld,

-Pamela 
    I have sent you another pm.

Hi  lorweld,