Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd Half July Scratch cups / open singles

• 27-06-2016 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm returning to Ireland for 2 weeks holiday in July - looking to get my 3 cards in for the year to make sure my handicap stays valid, so I'd ideally love to play a few junior scratch cups or other open single events during the last 2 weeks of July - in the greater Leinster area only really. I see there is a Junior Scratch cup in tramore which i'll enter on the 23rd, but does anyone know of any other random open singles i could play in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Open Singles in Moate every Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,403 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Hi there,

I'm returning to Ireland for 2 weeks holiday in July - looking to get my 3 cards in for the year to make sure my handicap stays valid, so I'd ideally love to play a few junior scratch cups or other open single events during the last 2 weeks of July - in the greater Leinster area only really. I see there is a Junior Scratch cup in tramore which i'll enter on the 23rd, but does anyone know of any other random open singles i could play in?

Go to Golfnet.ie, they list all the opens etc and you can filter by region / dates. You'll have a choice of opens for each weekday.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭coddlesangers

ta!

Balbriggan have an Open Singles every Thursday. Their Junior scratch cup is also in Sat 16th July.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Open days in midlands:
    Monday - Tullamore GC
    Tuesday - Birr GC
    Wednesday - Athlone GC (Hodson Bay)
    Thursday - Moate, Castle Barna and Esker Hills
    Friday - Mullingar

All fantastic courses.

• Advertisement
Advertisement