Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re Old Policy

Options
  • 27-06-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi there,

I had a policy with Liberty which would have expired back in 2011. I got rid of my car back then and have not driven since however I am now in the process of purchasing another in the coming weeks.

In 2010 there was a claim against me with regard to an accident where I was rear ended which went to court and amazingly we lost (bored judge and claimant a very good liar - horrible experience!). However I am having problems trying to find paper work going back to find my policy number and details.

I am assuming i will need all this info to declare for future quotes so I wondered how best I would go about this. Would I be able to do this over the phone with just DOB etc...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi there,

I had a policy with Liberty which would have expired back in 2011. I got rid of my car back then and have not driven since however I am now in the process of purchasing another in the coming weeks.

In 2010 there was a claim against me with regard to an accident where I was rear ended which went to court and amazingly we lost (bored judge and claimant a very good liar - horrible experience!). However I am having problems trying to find paper work going back to find my policy number and details.

I am assuming i will need all this info to declare for future quotes so I wondered how best I would go about this. Would I be able to do this over the phone with just DOB etc...

Hi CaoimheSquee
    We should be able to find your previous policy with your name, date of birth and your address at the time you were insured with us. If you want to PM me with these details I can look into this for you. Hope this helps.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭CaoimheSquee

Wow thanks a million Sean, that would be really helpful. 
    I will PM you now thanks.

Advertisement