Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currency conversion time

Options
  • 27-06-2016 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I will be travelling to Hungary on Thursday, and it completely slipped my mind that they do no use Euro. How long would it take to get the money changed in a branch before I leave?

Failing this, would I be able to withdraw the money from an ATM once there, and would there be a charge for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

DeeTee100 wrote: »
    I will be travelling to Hungary on Thursday, and it completely slipped my mind that they do no use Euro. How long would it take to get the money changed in a branch before I leave?

Failing this, would I be able to withdraw the money from an ATM once there, and would there be a charge for this?
    Good Afternoon DeeTee100, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie you would need to allow 5 working days for your collection branch to process your order of foreign exchange but you can withdraw funds while abroad, please see here for info on fees
    Let us know if we can help with anything else and I wish you a safe and pleasant trip to Hungary. 

Evie

Advertisement