Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K17 Thread

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Total newbie question, I like to get a season pass. I'm just wondering does the price go down ever for a season pass? I gladly wait a couple more months for a discount.

My advice is don't get the game. It's very poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I think they do end up releasing the game as a discount including all the DLC, but as mentioned above, don't buy the game. The reviews I've read don't do it any favours and it's the first WWE game in about 25 years that I haven't bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I think it's great tbh. Even if the series is in need of a complete overhaul you'll get your moneys worth out of it. I still play it online regularly.. I think they matches flow pretty well and you can come back from the worst of beatings and still win when you're getting hammered online

• Registered Users Posts: 10 carlowdude

I got it for ps4 but wish i got it for pc instead, the console version seems so easy, the pc version 2k16 was much tougher gameplay but nevertheless I am enjoying it

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I already have the game, I like it, I just wanted the season pass to get all the moves and the nxt/new stars guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 carlowdude

Career mode is broken beat them all and still rank 4 for ages even started rivalry against brock and won lol still no advance and somehow sami gone ahead of me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Picked this up brand new today for ps4, for 24.99 in Smyths. Swore I wasn't gonna buy it this year, but at that price, I couldn't turn it down

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

gerrybbadd wrote:
    Picked this up brand new today for ps4, for 24.99 in Smyths. Swore I wasn't gonna buy it this year, but at that price, I couldn't turn it down

Cheers for this. I might be tempted to buy at that price despite me also making similar claims to yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    Cheers for this. I might be tempted to buy at that price despite me also making similar claims to yourself.

I havent picked on up in years, its a tired series for me with very little improvement over the years. Its ok for the likes of FIFA which is extremely addictive, however WWE 2k games arent at that level.

Theres better games to be spending your cash on.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Even for €25 it's about €24 overpriced.

• Advertisement

Ah lads, I haven't even put it on yet! Ye're not filling me with hope!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭showpony1

will they ever make a good game again? they can't be proud putting this out each year.

showpony1 wrote: »
    will they ever make a good game again? they can't be proud putting this out each year.

I imagine when the game stops selling they'll stop making slightly different versions of the same game over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Loughc wrote: »
    I imagine when the game stops selling they'll stop making slightly different versions of the same game over and over.

In the meantime i'll stick to trying to play the No Mercy2k17 albeit flawed Mod and wait for this to release

I have to admit, I'm enjoying it so far. Gameplay seems to be improved over 2k16 and the promo engine thing is cool.

I like how myCareer is now, how you can set run ins, the Authority challenge etc. I've had a series of epic matches with Rusev, the current US champ (I'm ranked 6th, but I keep calling him out to trigger a rivalry). We've exchanged wins, had lots of 5 star matches.

Its buggy as hell still though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I don't where to put this, but they did not reveal anything at E3 for WWE 2K18. It is almost like they were trolling us by having WWE spot at E3. :pac:

I don't where to put this, but they did not reveal anything at E3 for WWE 2K18. It is almost like they were trolling us by having WWE spot at E3. :pac:

Maybe the game is so bad they skipped it this year haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

The DLC was reduced the other week, 30 percent off. It's great having everything unlocked and playing with Austin Aries. Hall of Frame is fun too. Can't wait for 2k18.

I seen this brand new the other day in Tesco for €17.49. I thought the deal i got in Smyths for €24.99 new was good!

Although glitchy, this game is light years ahead of 2K16. I really enjoy it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

19275148_10155003280983355_287448764267690581_n.jpg?oh=d05b73c0b2268501bb32d7ac3a9f1585&oe=59DA6783

• Advertisement

19275148_10155003280983355_287448764267690581_n.jpg?oh=d05b73c0b2268501bb32d7ac3a9f1585&oe=59DA6783

New thread needed soon! Advanced Gh0st - are you taking the honours again this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    New thread needed soon! Advanced Gh0st - are you taking the honours again this year?
    If you want to start it then do so. Hardly have time anymore to play unfortunately.

Advertisement