Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracker mortgage

• 27-06-2016 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before, currently have a tracker mortgage with Bank of Scotland and is linked to European Central bank rates will brexit make any difference to our trackers over here when and if the uk leave the EU.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭Mr Rubicon Conundrum

BoS or BoSI? The latter, no issue, its an Irish mortgage and zero effect, except for global effects obviously. I am in the same boat, nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

BoS or BoSI? The latter, no issue, its an Irish mortgage and zero effect, except for global effects obviously. I am in the same boat, nothing to worry about.
    Thanks for that, with BOSI. I suppose anyone with tracker or mortgage from BOS could see circumstances change...

Advertisement