Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scam? RED C eir customer survey

Options
  • 27-06-2016 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Is Eir conducting a survey via RED C, offering some prize draw to win 1 of 8 EUR 500 One4all vouchers?

I just don't want to open it, as it's really like some scam or phishing email....

Please confirm. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

icylava wrote: »
    Is Eir conducting a survey via RED C, offering some prize draw to win 1 of 8 EUR 500 One4all vouchers?

I just don't want to open it, as it's really like some scam or phishing email....

Please confirm. Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]icylava,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this and this survey has been sent to you from eir, as a token of our appreciation in completing the survey, customers are entered into a draw, with a chance to win 1 of 8 €500 One4all vouchers. :) [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]- Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 28,527 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I came on to ask the very same question, there is something slightly dodgy-looking about the email and I was suspicious of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

looksee wrote: »
    I came on to ask the very same question, there is something slightly dodgy-looking about the email and I was suspicious of it.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for your feedback[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]looksee, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I will pass your concerns onto the relevant department.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can assure you this e-mail has been sent to you from eir.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement