Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales

• 27-06-2016 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm currently moving house, would you know any good Car Boot Sales the I could sell my unwanted items at.
    Looking to go to one good one to sell most of my stuff rather than going to small ones every weekend trying to sell what I have

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Aaron78 wrote: »
    I'm currently moving house, would you know any good Car Boot Sales the I could sell my unwanted items at.
    Looking to go to one good one to sell most of my stuff rather than going to small ones every weekend trying to sell what I have

Thanks

theres one out near City East Retail Park (harvey norman) on sundays always seems busy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

dunworth1 wrote: »
    theres one out near City East Retail Park (harvey norman) on sundays always seems busy

And remember, you can park somewhere safe and take a 5 minute walk rather than block up the fecking road with your stupid car.

And remember, you can park somewhere safe and take a 5 minute walk rather than block up the fecking road with your stupid car.

its shocking that they have gotten away with parking like that
    the road is crazy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

There is also one every sunday near Arramount furniture in clondrinagh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

why whats goes on ?? double parking?

• Advertisement

styer wrote: »

never knew that anything decent there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Not unless you are interested in buying large quantities of toilet rolls.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

styer wrote: »

Another place where people park dangerously. Right on the exit of the roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Its not bad, big indoor market and when it gets busy they the front area... I suppose it depends on what you are looking for... plenty of stalls there... never know what you might find.. I've picked up a few bits and pieces in the past

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Have you tried to use Adverts.ie
    there are a lot of users in Limerick.

• Advertisement
Advertisement