Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas superstars - where to buy?

Options
  • 27-06-2016 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Looking for a pair of classic Adidas Superstars in size 5 so might sneak a child's size in. Anyone know where the best place to buy a pair of these is?

(Found some on adidas.ie for €58 so I guess this is a non-thread so mods please delete!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Got a pair for my daughter a while back (1.1.2016) from Adidas.ie website. They were €94.95 total.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Got a pair for my daughter a while back (1.1.2016) from Adidas.ie website. They were €94.95 total.

Not much consolation to you now that you can get them for €58....! :D
    Here is the link http://www.adidas.ie/superstar-shoes/C77154.html?forceSelSize=C77154_570

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Actually I think it was about 1 week after I got them they came down in a sale and yeah €58 now. G5B5N0N.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Actually I think it was about 1 week after I got them they came down in a sale and yeah €58 now. G5B5N0N.gif

So frustrating when that happens. It's happened to be me in the past also. Or ordering something online and then getting a 10% off voucher into your email box almost immediately :P

Anyway, can't wait for them to arrive now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to requests

• Advertisement
Advertisement